[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP VPN passthrough from LAN to external PPTP server - any updates?
 Date:  Wed, 12 Dec 2007 16:51:50 -0500
On Dec 12, 2007 4:28 AM, Serge van Ginderachter
<serge at vanginderachter dot be> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Regarding PPTP VPN passthrough from LAN to external PPTP server for multiple clients to the same
endpoint. I'm well aware of the situation in current stable m0n0wall, and as of why this is a
problem.

> I'am looking for a proper work around for this, as this is becoming a painfull feature for one of
my clients.

> Is there any update on this matter in the upcoming 1.3 software? Are there any plans to address
the issue?

That's a question for the developers of the underlying software, in
this case ipnat/ipfilter. I believe ipfilter 4.x, which is used in the
1.3 series has a PPTP proxy feature that removes this limitation. I
don't believe m0n0wall utilizes this yet, it would be nice to see
though.

-Chris