[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Harbert, Orange Broom" <harbert at orangebroom dot com dot br>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Wirless card issues
 Date:  Wed, 12 Dec 2007 23:39:06 -0200
Hi guys,I am using a net4801-60 to achive the wireless function of
m0n0.But when I plug the wireless card into the slot,nothing happens
after booting,I wonder if the card was supported by m0n0.Do you guys
do me a favor to take a look at the card?The picture is on the
following link:

http://www.taobao.com/view_image.php?pic=Wx0GGlFDXA1VUwMHWx0SCwkNGVxbVl8cVllcRgcaBwMSAF1QHFtARkFUW1tGSwkKHQYFCBw9Q19dBBI8Xl5lBBETQhEbBi5cUklV&title=s+U11+ohQXRoZXJvcyAyNDE0IDEwOE0gbWluaXBjadG2s9vO3s/fzfi/qCCzrMe/0MW6xQ==&pCodeNjRmOTUxY2U4YmQwODY2NmViMTNlZDMzOTFhOGFkY2E=&version=2

Waiting for your reply!
Thank you!

Looks to me a normal Mini PCI Atheros based card, if I see correct model
AR5BM85, which refers to an Acer WiFi card.
Personally I thought that basicly all atheros based cards should work or am
I wrong?

greets
Harbert