[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Dan Bond" <dan dot bond at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.3b5 released
 Date:  Sun, 25 Nov 2007 09:06:13 +0000
On 23/11/2007, Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> m0n0wall beta version 1.3b5 has just been released; here are the most
> important changes:
>
> - added siproxd for transparent SIP proxying/masquerading and simple
> registrar service (by Marcel Wiget - thank you!)
>
> - added vr(4) driver VLAN fix (for ALIX etc.)
>
> - sisX interface names are now automatically changed to vrX when
> running on ALIX
>
> - added reset button driver for ALIX
>
> Detailed change log and downloads:
>
> http://m0n0.ch/wall/beta-1.3.php
>
> Enjoy,
>
> Manuel

Have tried 1.3b5 on my net4801 and when there's only normal traffic
(web browsing, etc) it seems to work fine. The problem comes when
something like Bittorrent is used, at which point everything seems to
die: No traffic is passed, can't access the web interface or ping the
m0n0, nothing. Revert back to 1.3b4 and all is fine. Any suggestions
what's changed that might choke on traffic like that?

Daniel Bond