[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  YvesDM <ydmlog at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] problem with captiveportal (locking problem?) - sessions gone m
 Date:  Fri, 14 Dec 2007 06:09:38 +0100
jan dash ake dot ronnblom at skeria dot skelleftea dot se> wrote:

> YvesDM <ydmlog at gmail dot com> writes:
> >> Perhaps the "real" fix should either set the $lastact to time() if its
> 0:
> >>
> >> $lastact = $lastact ? $lastact : time();
> >>
> >> This would loggoff the user when the timeout has expired and the user
> >> hasn't
> >> sent any data.
> >>

> >Yes indeed, I get it.
> >I will try it out as soon as my holidays are over ;-)
> >
> If you only want this patch you should write it as such:
>
> /* if the user has logged on but not sent any trafic they will never be
> logged
> out.
>   We "fix" this by setting lastact to the login timestamp */
> $lastact = $lastact ? $lastact : $cpdb[$i][0];
>
> I did also write another patch for a bigger problem (atleast for us) so
> please
> check
> my other mail.

Hi,

Yes, i've already seen your other mail and will implement "the whole
package"  in a testbuild  at the end of this month.
First enjoying sun,sea,...etc now ;-)
I'll keep you informed how it works.

PS Anyone who can confirm the captiveportal.inc file in 1.3 m0n0 versions is
the same as in 1.23 versions?
In other words, can I apply this patch in 1.3? (I will diff myself and post
back the result later if nobody should now)

Kind regards

Y.