[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Ticket Printer Project
 Date:  Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:32:13 -0500
Ok let me clarify something: the point of pronter is to simplify user access

what u want is to have control of the network so only your customers can get

ability to register on rather own because some one in car parked outside can
access the net without buying your cookies ;-)

In another word, the owner only has barins and time to just press one button
on physical device. Then from it side we can either setup local userprofile
or send the profile to radius time bound or not, loca or not that just

customer the user name, and u can get as many username as you want on
demand.