[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Ticket Printer Project
 Date:  Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:32:13 -0500
Ok let me clarify something: the point of pronter is to simplify user access
process. If you are the owner of caffe you donít care what the RADIUS is,
what u want is to have control of the network so only your customers can get
online and no one else. Also, u donít wanna do online and add user manually
whenever some one new comes in to the store, you also donít wanna give users
ability to register on rather own because some one in car parked outside can
access the net without buying your cookies ;-)

In another word, the owner only has barins and time to just press one button
on physical device. Then from it side we can either setup local userprofile
or send the profile to radius time bound or not, loca or not that just
details, the point is that you donít have to open PC or web to give the
customer the user name, and u can get as many username as you want on