[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "'Imran K'" <gururug at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall-dev] Ticket Printer Project
 Date:  Tue, 18 Dec 2007 20:59:44 -0500
Hey glad to see you old friend.

Well If we eliminate that button and allow user self register and send job
to printer and then pickup the ticket with their username, that wold work
but can cause some problems, ex some one sends tiket to printer and never
picks it up. That might drive store owner crazy. Its like back in the days
we had fax spamming, you come to the offce and you fax machine full of
advertisements. So its much better if store owner initiate the username pass
creation and then if we want we can allow users to add there email or
something to thir account.

  _____