[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  Monowall Support List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Ticket Printer Project
 Date:  Tue, 18 Dec 2007 23:43:01 -0600
Alex M wrote:

> something that is doable)
>
> Goal: To print on demand ticket w/ temp username and password

> Possible Solutions:
>
> 1) Print Ticket w/ Separate printer w/ I/O button
> 2) Tap in to POS system and use its printer
> 3) Use JetDirect to connect some printer as network printer
>

> working in those print server, + u also need printserver. I would go w/ this
> only if some one can show me Small Thermal Tiket printer that alredy has
> Ethernet port build in and its cost is unde $400 + there is a prigamable
> button.

A quick search came up with this.
http://www.ecost.com/detail.aspx?edp=32523762&source=EWBBASE&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=32523762
http://www.itplanet.com/parts/Epson__C31C636A8991.htm
http://www.scansmart.com/warehouse/product-detail.asp?ProductID=EPS-C31C636A8981
http://www.pcconnection.com/ProductDetail?Sku=8033659

The Epson printers seem to be a standard, so that may be the way to go.

			Lee