[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Ticket Printer Project
 Date:  Thu, 20 Dec 2007 19:53:11 -0500
Ok
I feel like I too liberal. Regular voucher thing is already integrated as
far as I know.  So I just wanna add bidirectional printer.

I will try to use Add APS Printers Vigor support and maybe some othr printer
that is available on eBay for cheap. (caz APS support is really sux and I
don't speak Italian)

Then when I have printer API, you can do what ever you want with that. :P