[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  gramels <gramels at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.3b6 released
 Date:  Sat, 22 Dec 2007 23:45:08 +0100
Hi,

I just tried it and recognized that certain SIP registrations break
with 1.3b6 (and also 1.3b5) after upgrading from 1.3b4.

I run an asterisk server behind a m0n0wall and have udp 5060 fwd to my asterisk.
Asterisk cant register the VoIP providers sipgate.de and netvoip.ch.

The siproxd feature is disabled on my m0n0wall.

It looks to me like 1.3b5 and newer does something to the port 5060
fwd even if sipproxd is disabled.

Anybody any thoughts? Similar observations?

-L