[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Daniele Guazzoni <daniele dot guazzoni at gcomm dot ch>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.3b6 released
 Date:  Thu, 27 Dec 2007 01:15:46 +0100
Gold Dragon wrote:
> 1. I have an ADSL ISP with telkom speedy indonesia that uses PPPoE, the ISP
> only issue dynamic non-public IP.
Don't forget to allow RFC1918 in the advanced settings.

> 2. I use Prolink H9000 ADSL modem and currently using DHCP from my Network
> Server and the one in my modem was turned off, separte from the modem and
> the monowall server.
> 3. The ADSL modem has the auto dial feature and uses the VPI and VCI values
> to connect to the ISP, I do not see this setting in the monowall.
If you have to set VPI and VCI you are using PPPoA and not PPPoE...

regards

Daniele Guazzoni
Senior Network Engineer, CCNP, CCNA

Linux and AMD-x86_64 or do you still with Windows and Intel ?

dangerous content by MailGate, and is
believed to be clean.