[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "John Rogers" <sithlordjr at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Manuel Kasper" <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] AT&T Bellsouth PPPoE Problem
 Date:  Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:46:05 -0500
Manuel,

Thank you for your prompt reply.  I just confirmed everything in this
message.  Luckily I DID have an older WRAP board lying around and that has
saved my bacon today!  I was able to boot the original flash on the old wrap
board and reset the interfaces but could not get it to pickup the wifi
miniPCI card (non-critical for my application).

I now have a working unit I can send back to the site, and the PPPoE config
is intact.  I will also send them a spare router just in case an unforseen
hiccup occurs until all the bugs are worked out.

Thanks again!

John