[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michel Servaes <michel at mcmc dot be>
 To:  Monowall User List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Diagnostics:Logs stop working after pressing Clear Log
 Date:  Thu, 10 Jan 2008 17:05:41 +0100
When I press the button, Clear Log... the log stops working until I go
back to settings, change the number of logs to keep (from 100 to 80),
from where the log starts working again.
I had it yesterday under SIP LOG, which I thought it was just me not
SIPping no more, but today I have had the same issue when Clearing the
Firewall log... I again had to change the amount of logs to keep, and
the log starts to work again...

ps. my 224.0.0.1 keeps entering my logs... even with the rule in place
on the protocol "any"