[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michael Brown <knightmb at knightmb dot dyndns dot org>
 To:  M0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP to M0n0wall via Mac and LinkSys router
 Date:  Sun, 13 Jan 2008 23:43:42 -0600
I've had a mixed experience with the linksys. Sometimes they are the
bane of PPTP and other times they work just fine. Usually a firmware
update on the linksys solves the problem for me. I can't speak to the
Mac as I've never heard much about them having problems with m0n0wall on
this mailing list. A really old Linksys router will probably not work
with PPTP, I've seen that too often myself when they are old (like +8
years old) and no firmware update is available to address any of the GRE
protocol problems the earlier models had.