[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Falcor <falcor at netassassin dot com>
 To:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall dash announce at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.3b8 released
 Date:  Mon, 14 Jan 2008 23:12:42 -0600
Manuel,

Having an issue with the net48xx version.  (Although I haven't tested
any other.)

Symptoms:
1.) even after properly authenticating you get a 401 error in your
browser and the entire php interface is unavailable.
2.) No routing seems to be taking place.
3.) Watching the console when the unit is booting reveals it sees the /
file system as being full.  I am using 256 and 512 MB CF cards in my
testing.
4.) Have tested on both versions of the NET4801 and have the same issues
on my test and prod units.

Someone please let me know if you have this working, perhaps it is just
me... ?