[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Falcor <falcor at netassassin dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.3b8 released
 Date:  Mon, 14 Jan 2008 23:47:48 -0600
Some more specific info... from the terminal during boot:

md0: Preloaded image </mfsroot> 14680064 bytes at 0xc07aa260
ad0: 245MB <SanDisk SDCFH-256 FhDA0145> at ata0-master PIO4
Trying to mount root from ufs:/dev/md0
kern.coredump: 1 -> 0
Found configuration on ad0.
pid 51 (php), uid 0 inumber 1160 on /: filesystem full
/: write failed, filesystem is full