[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] UPnP is bad, mmkay?
 Date:  Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:17:29 -0600
I can say my network is 100% trustworthy and 100% trojan/virus/worm
free. But, then again I am a single user environment and if I cannot
trust myself... I also NEVER bring a client machine onto my LAN segment,
that is what my DMZ is for...

As a bright spot, I think most of the Cisco Lite devices (aka Linksys) I
have had to look into recently the UPNP has been disabled by default.

James W. McKeand