[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mike Mee" <mikemee at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] voip problems under 1.3 but not 1.2?
 Date:  Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:13:20 -0800
Just to confirm, this morning I switched firmware to 1.3b8 and
incoming audio on incoming calls stopped working. I switched back to
1.232 and everything started working again as expected.

Fwiw, I checked firewall logs and didn't see anything related being blocked.

Any ideas / suggestions on how to track this down?

Someone suggested offlist (thanks!):
> Try disabeling portmapping on the outbound NAT.

I've seen that option on pfsense (and tried it to no avail) but when I
poked around the m0n0wall 1.3b8 I couldn't see that setting.

thx, michael