[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mike Mee" <mikemee at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] voip problems under 1.3 but not 1.2?
 Date:  Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:07:17 -0800
Problem solved.  After digging around the m0n0wall forum (its fun
having two places to look isn't it <g>), I did the following and got
it going:

In 1.3b8, I went to Firewall->NAT->Outbound NAT:

Source: 10.12.45.0/24  (my LAN subnet, with the voip box on it)
Portmap: Disable port mapping checked (default unchecked)
all other values defaulted to blank.
I added a description "Default NAT rule"
Save

Check the box "Enable advaned outbound NAT"

Save

And now my voip box was able to work as expected.

I hope this helps someone else!

cheers, michael

I created a single rule: