[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Falcor <falcor at netassassin dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Getting your config.xml file if m0n0wall isn't reacting.
 Date:  Wed, 16 Jan 2008 16:18:19 -0600
So after the 1.3b8 update when I realized "oh nice, I haven't backed up
my config file in probably a year..."  I calmed down and hoped that it
was an MFS issue, or some partial load of the firmware and perhaps my
config.xml would be safe.  So to help others that might run into that at
some point, or for those wishing to get their config.xml and make mass
edits to it using their text editor of chose, I put together a quick
"how to" on mounting the CF card image on a FreeBSD box.  Hope this
helps someone.

http://www.netassassin.com/index.php?q=node/48

-Frank