[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Aaron Cherman" <aaronc at morad dot ab dot ca>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  How Often Do You Backup Your m0n0wall Config?
 Date:  Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:56:13 -0700
Hey everyone, I hope this isn't considered spam to everyone.  I see posts every so often of users
who have a m0n0wall installation that is not responding for various reasons and have a need to get
there config.xml due to the lack of a backup.  I am curious how often everyone else backs up their
configs.  I backup mine every time I make a major change (ie. add/remove/change a filter rule,
add/remove/change a NAT mapping, etc.).  My backups could be a couple times a day and sometime not
for over a month.

Anyone else?

Aaron