[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  Bob Young <bob at lavamail dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] M0n0wall lose any functionality when put in bridge mode ?
 Date:  Wed, 16 Jan 2008 23:55:36 -0600
Bob Young wrote:
> Hi Chris:

> Thanks for your post.

> The only way I could see how to respond to your post, was to copy the
> subject, paste it in my Outlook subject area, and email to the m0n0wall
> lists email address.  Maybe there is an easier way, but I only know this one
> way.

> I didn't understand your method.  Your way sounds like it might be more
> direct.

Hit "Reply to All" and delete the direct reply to the original poster.
This keeps the thread intact and doesn't send "Me in this case" to
replies.  Or just hit "Reply to All" and I will delete your double
response.  I am doing it just like this, so you will see this message
twice to understand what I am saying.

			Lee

			Lee