[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Rui Correia <john3voltas at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Time based PPPoE reset
 Date:  Thu, 17 Jan 2008 12:27:04 +0000 (UTC)
Hi guys,
I have m0n0 1.3b9 installed in a Soekris 4521 and I have it setup for WAN PPPoE
dial up.
All is working fine but I would like to tweak it to my advantage.
My ISP gives me Happy Hours for connections begining between 1am and 8am.
So I was wondering, is there any way that I can have a rule stating that PPPoE
disconnects and reconnects every day at, say, 7h55am?
If it cannot be done in the webGUI is there a way to do it via a script or
something?
Thanks in advance.
Cheers