[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Harbert, Orange Broom" <harbert at orangebroom dot com dot br>
 To:  "Manuel Kasper" <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.3b9 released
 Date:  Thu, 17 Jan 2008 12:19:48 -0200
Hi all,

I upgraded to version 1.3b9 via firmware upgrade version, but after
upgrading it could not find my xml configuration file anymore.
I needed to reset to factory defaults, assign LAN/WAN and IP and after that
reload a backed up version of the configuration. All looks fine now.
Was this an error related to the version 1.3b9 or something spontanious?

greets,
Harbert