[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Rolf Kutz <rk at vzsze dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: How Often Do You Backup Your m0n0wall Config?
 Date:  Thu, 17 Jan 2008 15:45:01 +0100
On 16/01/08 15:56 -0700, Aaron Cherman wrote:
>Hey everyone, I hope this isn't considered spam to everyone.  I see posts every so often of users
who have a m0n0wall installation that is not responding for various reasons and have a need to get
there config.xml due to the lack of a backup.  I am curious how often everyone else backs up their
configs.  I backup mine every time I make a major change (ie. add/remove/change a filter rule,
add/remove/change a NAT mapping, etc.).  My backups could be a couple times a day and sometime not
for over a month.

>Anyone else?

Every time I changed it, so maybe once every few month.

- Rolf

--
...about the greatest democrazy in the world.