[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Falcor <falcor at netassassin dot com>
 To:  dwinner at utrs dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] NFS problem; please help...
 Date:  Thu, 17 Jan 2008 19:25:55 -0600
If you have routing between you two /16 networks and things like ping
are working because you opened everything to include ICMP and you still
cannot connect, check your NFS server's configuration and make sure it
isn't set to allow only connections from one of those networks, or the
original network, etc.

Second item, if you used the external intervace for one of those 10.x
/16 networks you will need to un-check the Block Private Networks box on
the WAN configuration page.