[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bob Young" <bob at lavamail dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] M0n0wall lose any functionality when put in bridge mode ?
 Date:  Thu, 17 Jan 2008 23:26:58 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Young [mailto:bob at lavamail dot net]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 11:07 PM
To: 'Lee Sharp'
Subject: RE: [m0n0wall] M0n0wall lose any functionality when put in bridge
mode ?

Lee:

I think I might have this figured out...lol.

I see that I get a m0n0wall Digest each day in my Outlook email.  And your
response is in the daily Digest email.

It's there that I pick the proper Digest number to respond to.  And that
particular number is the one I do the Respond to All on.

But what if I see something I want to respond to, from an old m0n0wall list
(on m0n0 web site), that might be a year old?  At that point, I'm not in my
Outlook, as I am when a get the Digest.  That's what I was trying to respond
to.  It was on the m0n0 web site, that I was looking at the lists.

Bob