[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kevin Tollison" <ktollison at charter dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Bellsouth AT&T Connection Issue
 Date:  Fri, 18 Jan 2008 23:58:24 -0500
I have 2 sites running 1.3b7 one of the had the secondary DNS connection
issue so I added the 'dnsnosec' option in config.xml and this took care of
it.  The other site is located within a half mile but was not experiencing
the problems.  I decided to add the option anyway before it did; anyway all
was well for a couple of weeks.  Last night I went to the site that was not
having problems and upgraded to 1.3b9 and removed the 'dnsnosec' option from
config.xml.  It is now dropping the DSL connection after a short period and
not reconnecting, clicking the reconnect button will connect, but only for a
while. One thing to note the site that did start having the problem would
not reconnect by pressing the connect button. I am headed back over to look
at it now and will probably drop back to b7 and add the 'dnsnosec' option
back.

Anyone else having a similar issue?

Best Regards,

--