[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Stefan Hegnauer" <stefan dot hegnauer at gmx dot ch>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: Bellsouth AT&T Connection Issue
 Date:  Sat, 19 Jan 2008 14:47:47 +0100
I experienced the same behaviour here, although my ISP always supplies
primary and secondary nameserver and I therefore did never change the
respective settings in config.xml.
However, this is one of the ISP's that routinely disconnect the PPPoE line
every 24h. With 1.3b7 (and prior versions) this was no problem as those
re-connect automatically. Both 1.3b8 and 1.3b9 do not re-connect
automatically on my Alix 2c3.

For me going back to 1.3b7 solved the problem for the time being.

Best regards,

Stefan