[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bob Young" <bob at lavamail dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Can CIDR numbers be used in Allowed IP Addresses?
 Date:  Sun, 13 Jan 2008 17:13:55 -0500
In the Allowed IP address section of Captive Portal, is there some way to
use a CIDR number with an IP address (in order to designate a whole IP
block)?

If not, using CIDR numbers there might be a useful captive portal
feature.even if URLs can't be used there.

I'm still learning m0n0wall, but have been using it for more then a year
now.  I'm have it working in a WISP and WiFi hotspot being used
simultaneously on one m0n0wall.   The hotspot is set up to take credit cards
via Wireless Orbit, through m0n0 captive portal.  And the WISP customers
bypass the captive portal.  Really neat that I can have these two services
on one m0n0wall.

 I love m0n0wall.  I'm just not a guru at it yet.lol.