[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Monowall User List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 802.11 draft N miniPCI cards for ALIX
 Date:  Mon, 21 Jan 2008 19:08:34 -0500
On Jan 21, 2008 5:13 AM, Sebastian Davie <sd at clients dot ch> wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Is there a 802.11 draft N card around with would work with m0n0wall and an
> ALIX board? Has anyone played around with one yet?

The FreeBSD versions used in currently-available m0n0wall releases do
not support N. a/b/g is supported with the 1.3 releases. I'm not sure
of the status of N support in any FreeBSD release, though I would
guess it'll eventually be in 7.x.

It's hard to say when you'll see it at this point, but I would guess
at least a few months.

-Chris