[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Harbert, Orange Broom" <harbert at orangebroom dot com dot br>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Boot problem (Not ufs, No /boot/loader) with IDE Flash module
 Date:  Wed, 23 Jan 2008 13:50:59 -0200
"I no longer use physdiskwrite to create images.  To many issues like
yours where different mount geometry can mess things up.  Get Chris's
boot disk and burn with that.  Or, make sure the drive is mounted
correctly in the BIOS on both systems.  If I remember correctly, it is
"CHS?"

         Lee"

Hello Lee,

Stupid question maybe, but where could I get this bootdisk from Chris and
does it also functions with cardreaders (writers)?

Greetz,
Harbert