[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Rolf Kutz <rk at vzsze dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  SSH session timeout.
 Date:  Wed, 23 Jan 2008 17:11:05 +0100
Hello,

I use m0n0wall behind a DSL line. The line is
disconnected every 12h by the ISP and the IP
changes. I'm usually connected to a server via ssh
and the connection is broken in this case, but
this is never indicated?until it times out. My
guess is that the RST Package (following the first
Package of the ssh connection after the IP change)
is not routed to the client or m0n0wall doesn't
send an RST when it thinks the connection (in the
NAT table) in not valid any more. Any ideas how
to fix this? I'm using the 1.2 version.

regards, Rolf

--
... But, conscience asks the question, 'Is it right?' ...