[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Pierre =?iso-8859-1?Q?Wil=E9n?= <pierre at neliw dot se>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Boot problem (Not ufs, No /boot/loader) with IDE Flash module
 Date:  Thu, 24 Jan 2008 07:18:33 +0100 (CET)
I'm happy to report that this problem is now solved.

Apparently something was wrong with the way the partition(s) were set
up/written on the flash module. Therefor, something (probably) went wrong
the first time I tried to write the image to the module. It did not seem
to end up on the first, only and bootable partition.

After a new try, with help from cfdisk (in Ubuntu) to clear the partition
table, everything now works fine.

Thank you all for the tips and help that was posted.

/Pierre