[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  YvesDM <ydmlog at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Manuel Kasper" <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall dash announce at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.233 released
 Date:  Thu, 24 Jan 2008 14:46:22 +0100
Tnx for the new image, but pity you did not also include the same change u
did to 1.3b9
- *** increase MFS root size by 1 MB to avoid problems with large configs***

I was having this issue on 1.23x lately, caused by the images on our portal
page.
I solved it now by lowering the kb size of those images a bit, but still
total size of my
images is only 65kb (before it was 89kb) while the CP file manager says:
The total size limit for all files can be up to 256 KB.

Just for info ;-)
Kind regards and tnx for m0n0wall !

Yves