[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] PORT Fowarding Doenst Work?
 Date:  Thu, 24 Jan 2008 15:55:52 -0500
I tried to setup PPTP VPN now, but doesn't seems to help :(
Well yes, im dummy with vpns, I started the server demon and assigned server
ip as 192.168.1.51, and ip range starting from 192.168.1.150, added the
user...  connected to vpn from my remote network, everything ok, got IP but
my remote comp looses any type of conectivety w/ all networks when I connect
to the vpn, I cant open anything that is not "local" on remote segment.

Did I configure vpn in wrong way?