[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [SPAM] - [Score/Req: 04.80/4.0] RE: [m0n0wall] PORT Fowarding Doenst Work?
 Date:  Fri, 25 Jan 2008 13:37:55 -0500
Ok I just enabled loging on that interface and got this line (I scrambled
the punch port so you don't hack me ;-)

Jan 25 23:16:21  NG0  24.x.x.x:6xxx7  192.168.1.100:80 TCP

So it seams that I do get port passed through, but either traffic doesn't go
to the switch or switch doesn't accept it :(

I did add the default getaway to the switch, but that doesn't help.

One or another way, I don't get something, when I use D-Link router and do
that same it works just fine. In the case of Mono, it just refuses to work
with me. There should be something else that should allow it to work :(