[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  lutz dot niederer at gmx dot net
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Switching to alix2c3 from wrap.1e
 Date:  Mon, 28 Jan 2008 15:52:48 +0100
Thanks a lot.  I will do that.

But I still have another question:

I still have the problems with high error rate on the wrap.  I want the interfaces to automatically
negotiate again with the interfaces on the host because I changed the network cards on the host.  I
think I changed the config file by hand several months ago because they are all set to half-duplex
and I don't remember the original settings anymore ;-)  They are now:

	<interfaces>
		<lan>
			<if>sis0</if>
			<ipaddr>10.244.239.254</ipaddr>
			<subnet>24</subnet>
			<media>100basetx</media>
			<mediaopt>half-duplex</mediaopt>
		</lan>
		<wan>
			<if>sis2</if>
			<mtu/>
			<media>100basetx</media>
			<mediaopt>half-duplex</mediaopt>
			<spoofmac/>
			<ipaddr>dhcp</ipaddr>
			<dhcphostname/>
			<blockpriv/>
		</wan>
		<opt1>
			<if>sis1</if>
			<descr>DMZ</descr>
			<ipaddr>10.244.238.254</ipaddr>
			<subnet>24</subnet>
			<media>100basetx</media>
			<mediaopt>half-duplex</mediaopt>
			<bridge/>
			<enable/>
		</opt1>

Could anyone please tell me the original media & mediaopt settings because when I change them the
wrong way, I will be lost ;-)

Thanks!
-lutzn

-------- Original-Nachricht --------