[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  lutz dot niederer at gmx dot net
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Switching to alix2c3 from wrap.1e
 Date:  Mon, 28 Jan 2008 15:52:48 +0100
Thanks a lot.  I will do that.

But I still have another question:

I still have the problems with high error rate on the wrap.  I want the interfaces to automatically
negotiate again with the interfaces on the host because I changed the network cards on the host.  I
think I changed the config file by hand several months ago because they are all set to half-duplex
and I don't remember the original settings anymore ;-)  They are now:

Could anyone please tell me the original media & mediaopt settings because when I change them the
wrong way, I will be lost ;-)

-------- Original-Nachricht --------