[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ryan Rodrigue" <Ebay at aarelectronics dot com>
 To:  "'m0n0wall -'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Bridge Multiple Interfaces
 Date:  Tue, 29 Jan 2008 15:13:32 -0600
I am not sure if it is compatible, but you could maybe try something like
this too.  It is a PCI network card with a built in 4 port switch.  If it
works, it may be ideal for what you are looking to do
http://www.computergiants.com/items/one_item.asp?part=114858&aff=1&zmam=6444
850&zmas=1&zmac=5&zmap=367132-B21

it used Broadcom BCM5705 processor and shows up int the FreeBSD 6.2
compatiblity as bge(4) (not exact card, but processor family does)  Good
luck. >Ryan