[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 To:  Michel Servaes <michel at mcmc dot be>
 Cc:  Monowall User List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Traffic shaping : RDP
 Date:  Thu, 31 Jan 2008 18:10:48 -0500
Incoming connections to your RDP server are destined for port 3389.  So,
you would put a rule on the incoming of the WAN destined for port 3389,
source any and use a high priority target for the queue.  Or, you could
simply set up a rule that says all traffic to the IP of your server is
high priority.

Chris