[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Philippe Lang" <philippe dot lang at attiksystem dot ch>
 To:  "Tim Nelson" <tnelson at rockbochs dot com>, "Harald Sauff" <harald dot sauff at tu dash harburg dot de>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE : [m0n0wall] Allow only specific IP-ranges to use PPTP server
 Date:  Sat, 2 Feb 2008 10:11:09 +0100
Hi,

Isn't that already the case? When setting up the PPTP server, the IP the server listens on has to be
specified. I haven't tried here anything else than my WAN IP, though.

What about configuring the PPTP server to listen on a LAN address? Are automatic rules automatically
added here as well? Maybe we could use NAT to expose the PPTP port to the WAN, and in the same time
allow only specific IPs to connect to it?

Regards,

Philippe