[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Thelen Benedikt" <thelenb at student dot ethz dot ch>
 To:  "Silvan Gebhardt" <pcdog at pcdog dot ch>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] TFTP Server
 Date:  Sat, 2 Feb 2008 16:03:32 +0100
Thanks for the tipp, however it seems there is another problem:
The DHCP server on the m0n0wall distributes IP's to running OS's just fine, I tryed with Windows an
Linux and every running pc can obtain an IP-address. However when I boot the pc's using PXE i can't
obtain an ip adress, the intel boot agent just sits there and waits for an IP configuration and then
cancels after 60 secs. This happens both on a dell Desktop pc and a Lenovo Thinkpad.
Any suggestions why PXE does not accept DHCP offers from M0n0wall?