[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mark Gregson" <gregsonm at aanet dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Wireless card in BSS Mode
 Date:  Sun, 3 Feb 2008 18:15:04 +1100
Hello,

I have installed a Senao miniPCI wireless card in my ALIX board using
M0n0wall 1.3b9. I've setup the card in BSS mode and everything seems fine,
and under the status page I can see all the other wireless access points in
my neighborhood.

Unfortunately the m0n0wall documentation is not very big of wireless config
information. I would appreciate if someone can tell me how I can configure
the m0n0wall operating system to connect to one of those remote wireless
networks. In most AP's you normally have the option of clicking on a connect
button on the GUI, but I cannot find anything in m0n0wall.

Regards,

Mark Gregson

Email:               gregsonm at aanet dot com dot au