[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michel Servaes <michel at mcmc dot be>
 To:  Monowall User List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Risky Ports to keep a lookout for
 Date:  Wed, 06 Feb 2008 23:30:07 +0100
Hi,

Since m0n0wall logs to much information, when setting the default rule
to log activity to on, I was wondering if you guys mind sharing what
ports would be interesting to monitor to the log ?
Currently I have disabled logging on the default rule, and have added a
rule to block ping requests... with the logging enabled.

That way I have an idea who is pinging me... not important, but just a
way to know which ip is pinging me...

So, now I would like to know what you guys in general would like to know
what protocol or port has being tried to access...

Kind regards,
Michel