[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Paul Rae" <paul at impacttrainingsolutions dot co dot uk>
 Cc:  "m0n0wall -" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Bridge Multiple Interfaces
 Date:  Tue, 29 Jan 2008 14:43:04 -0000
Yup thats pretty much the same plan I had come up with, just wondered if there was another way I
hadn't thought of. The only concern I had with putting each AP on its own subnet was with roaming
clients.

Currently as it stands when i client moves from one AP to another the passover is seemless, I wasn't
sure if moving from one AP to another on a different subnet may cause the client some issues.....?

Regards,

Paul Rae
Business Development Director

Impact Training Solutions
Geddes House
Kirkton North
Livingston
West Lothian, EH54 6GU

Mobile : 07769 654302
Email  : paul at impacttrainingsolutions dot co dot uk