[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Nicolai Scheer <scope at planetavent dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  WRAP + 1.3b9 + 18mbit/s traffic - limit reached?
 Date:  Thu, 07 Feb 2008 16:21:57 +0100
Hi!

Just mentioned this "problem" whren responding to Martin Roth...
When I used m0n0 1.2 I was able to view the m0n0wall GUI while
performing a 18mbit/s download. I could just click around, show the
cpu-graph etc.

Now, using 1.3b9 the web GUI does not respond anymore when I am putting
my m0n0 under such a load. Just seems as if being too busy.

Is this due to higher hardware requirements of FreeBSD 6?
Will the Alix platform solve this issue?

greetings,

Nico