[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Sebastian Davie" <sd at clients dot ch>
 To:  "Martin Roth" <tild23 at hotmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] M0n0wall with Alix 2C2 or 2C1 - Which device should i get?
 Date:  Thu, 7 Feb 2008 16:23:08 +0100
Hi

I recently upgraded our internet connection to 25/2.5 Mbit and the Wrap
tops out at round 20Mbit. I have since bought an ALIX 2c3 (and just
ordered 6 more) and it can cope with full throughput with about 20
rules.

I tried adding a Wireless card but could not get it to distribute IPs.
This is probably just a question on setting up rules to allow full
access to the system.

My new ALIXs arrive tomorrow and I will do a bit of testing over the
weekend (wireless, not speed)

All the best

Sebastian