[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ryan Rodrigue" <Ebay at aarelectronics dot com>
 To:  "'m0n0wall -'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Bridge Multiple Interfaces
 Date:  Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:50:40 -0600
i have seen a few 5 port switxhes that are very small.  you may be able to
mount on inside your box.  this doesn't help with the trafic monitoring, but
would maybe acomplish everything else you are looking for
http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2538032
this is just an example. I am not saying you sould or sould not go with
netgear.  It is a very small switch that could may go inside a case in the
place of a network card.