[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michel Servaes <michel at mcmc dot be>
 To:  Monowall User List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] "Read Error"
 Date:  Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:12:25 +0100
- I would firstly check the drive parameters being correct in the BIOS.
- Check master/slave
- Do not use Cable Select

I created the image using physdiskwrite, as a true administrator, on a
Vista64 system... before I did this using my account (with elevated
rights), which did not work (and gave me the same problem as you have,
but you're doing it otherwise, so that wouldn't be it)