[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kristian Shaw" <monowall at wealdclose dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Redirect all traffic
 Date:  Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:20:34 -0000
Hello,

Some commercial devices can do this (by creating IPSEC tunnels that allow
0.0.0.0->0.0.0.0 traffic or by encapsulating the traffic in GRE packets) but
as far as I'm aware m0n0wall can't do this.

If the goal is to prevent web access for example, then my suggestion would
be to use firewall rules to block all outbound traffic from the LAN, and
then enforce the use of a proxy server.

Kris.