[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lynn Grant <lgrant at adamscon dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  New ALIX23 card -- Wow!
 Date:  Wed, 13 Feb 2008 10:36:42 -0600
I just got my first ALIX23 card to use with M0n0wall and I am really
impressed.  I never realized they were so small!  It is smaller than the
Linksys VPN router I used to use before I switched to M0n0walls and, of
course, does more and works well, unlike the Linksys did.

This one is replacing my girlfriend's M0n0wall, which is currently in a
small desktop case, one of those ones that looks like stereo equipment.
(It's her Valentine's day gift.)  I'm ordering another one to replace my
M0n0wall this afternoon.

Many thanks to Manual, Chris, and everyone else who contributes to
M0n0wall!

Lynn Grant